- All District registration forms must be completed and signed before registration and enrollment is completed.
- Bring transcripts, immunization records, and proof of residency.
- Orientation to enroll new students occurs on Fridays at the end of progress reports or at the end of semester periods, unless the student is suspended, expelled, foster or homeless, or coming from out of the district. Students will begin school the following Monday.
With the consent of the Superintendent or his designee, any student 16 years of age or older may enroll in continuation classes in order to receive special attention, such as individualized instruction. Students who enroll voluntarily may request to return to the traditional high school at the beginning of the following year, or at any time the Superintendent or her designee gives consent. However, voluntary enrollment does not guarantee a return to traditional high school upon request. Upon the recommendation of the administration the voluntary status of any student may be revoked due to any act committed that is listed in Education Code 48900.
- Academic progress review
- Attendance review
- Discipline review
- Recommendation from staff and administration at JHS.
- A positive recommendation from the School Discipline Review Board.
- Finish the current semester and the following semester. (E.C. 48432.5)
Withdrawal from school:
- Provide written or verbal confirmation from parent or guardian.
- Provide a forwarding address.
- Provide forwarding name and address of next school of attendance.